BOAT TRAINING IN GLASGOW
Rya boat training Glasgow.
Glasgow city boats run a wide range of courses. We run practical boat driving on the River Clyde. In our modern and spacious classrooms we run shored based courses.
As a result of the wide range of courses we run we can also design a course tailored to your needs. We can carry out own boat tuition. More experience and hours are also something we offer. 1-1 tuition & family & multi course discounts!
Our classes run in our modern classrooms in Glasgow city centre. An RYA marine boat training centre Glasgow Scotland
Whether you are a beginner, a recreational boater or you work on boats, we have a course for you!
- RYA Level 1 Start Powerboating
- RYA Level 2 Powerboat Handling
- RYA Essential Navigation and Seamanship
- RYA Day Skipper shore based theory course
- RYA Coastal Skipper / Yachtmaster Offshore theory
- RYA First Aid
- RYA Sea Survival
- RYA Marine Radio VHF / SRC
- RYA Professional Practices & Responsibilities
- Try Powerboating taster session
- Own Boat Tuition
We are an Royal Yachting Association (RYA) recognised training centre in Glasgow City Centre.
Why chose to train with Glasgow City Boats?
- All our instructors and tutors have Merchant Navy / Royal Navy / NHS experience ✓
- Let the true professionals train you, we are not just instructors, we are highly trained skippers / navy officers / doctors / nurses! ✓
- We are the most centrally located boat training centre in central Scotland - close to Glasgow Central Station ✓
- We are extremely friendly, approachable and will tailor your training to suit each individual ✓
- Free lunch is provided with all our courses ✓
- Multi course, family, and blue light services / armed forces discounts ✓
- Our instructors sail yachts / motorboats / ribs/ kayak / fish so whatever your interest we have experience and we can help ✓
- Relaxed learning atmosphere and if you need more time we will gladly accommodate ✓
*Please note the training we offer is a premium product. When it comes to boating safety we don't mess around, neither should you. Let the professionals train you.*